Friday, October 15, 2004

trust

just had an awesome text.

"trust is an amazing thing.Nothing changes and yet somehow everything is changed."

wow.

especially when we trust Jesus.

sometimes we are in not such good situations/circumstances that there seems to be no reason for, or that there seems to be no good in it, or no hope, or no end to, but then when we decide to trust in Jesus, to actively trust in Jesus, and say, I trust you, i can't see how its going to work, or pan out, and it might never look great for me in this, but i trust in your goodness, then everything changes.
logically everthing is the smae, but our perception is different. we look at God not at the problem - God to whom nothing is impossible. nothing at all.

an amazing text :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajitha said...

Hi Jeff,

I am glad I came across your web site and thought I should leave a few comments.

I woke up so distressed and worried and like you I have been working too many hours with nothing to give out to God. I cried out to Jesus and prayed for his touch. God immediately put the words of Isaiah 30:15-16 to my mind. I realised that I needed to enter his rest and repent for not acknowledging him in all my ways. I needed to stop and know that he is God and that he is in charge.

I also read your comment about trust and was encouraged. Right now there are some situations in my life that I need to trust in God for a breakthrough. But often it feels like a difficulat thing to do. But when you just simply trust in God without letting all the questions in your mind take over it becomes like the 'right thing" to do. Child-like trust where we don't reason with God is what he wants us to do. Just to know that he will take care of us through all things.

God bless you and keep you ever close in your walk with him :o)

Rajitha.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home