Sunday, August 15, 2004

the morning after

Gill Marshall is now Gill Van der Murva (or something like that ) :-)

The wedding was so lovely, in fact one of my favorite weddings I've ever been to. Gill was stunning, and Steph was as handsome and gentlemanly as ever. they did look great together.

I really enjoyed the service. I loved the fact that they memorised their vows to each other.

I really enjoyed playing in the band as well. It was the first time i had played with Tim Lomax for over a year.

The photos were really quick, I was well impressed! They had printed a sheet saying who was in what photo when, and that made it all a lot smoother - and Gill had got a friend of ours - Tony - to do the photos. Was so good to see him again.

The meal was good (even if the food was a bit late coming... was getting starving) good time to chat, I was sitting on a good table :-)

Speeches.
The speeches overall were way to long...(they prob always are and always wil be) but some good stuff was said.
Stephs speech was great, he spoke beautifully and said good stuff. I liked that.

Then the reception. The Taxi Band played, and that was good fun :-) In fact that was our last gig together. Which is very sad, but i'm glad the last one was so much fun, and that we played pretty good, and so many people danced.

I love playing and seeing people dance. It makes my heart smile - and my face sometimes.... :-)

Then set down, which took too long, and i was too tired.

but it was a good day. and Gill and Steph are now married.

I like that.

This morning i feel dead, but am smiling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home