Saturday, October 23, 2004

a good morning

This morning has been interesting.

my alarm went off at 3.30am.... i went to bed around midnight... and i got up just afer 4.
I got in to my car and drove 56 miles to edinburgh airport to get on a plane to go to J and J wedding :-)

it was dark while driving so the journey was pretty quick... country roads :-)

I got to the airport... and found that i had left my wallet at home.
so i didn't have any id. i couldn't check in.

Was gutted. Phoned Mum... woke her up - oops, and she was calming.

I changed my flight time... and realised i couldn't pay to get out of the car park...
chatted to nice man and he let me out for free.
Drove 56 miles back to my house, woke up some of my team to let me in the house... then drove 56 miles back, and now i'm checked in and waiting to board.

so. basically everything went wrong. and i almost got very upset and stressed.
but the journeys were amazing.
Scotland is beautiful, and i got to see the same stretch in total darkness, in the light before the sun comes up, and in risen sun.

Jesus is awesome, i mean in a totally stressful situation i was able to worship him for the beauty that was so evident, i'll see if i can put some pictures up,

there were moments when you had low cloud, but could just see the top of the big hills peaking out the top, and then low miss with trees just showing over the top.

man, mist, trees, hills and rising sun. now thats a beautiful combination.

thank you Jesus

now for a flight and the wedding :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home