Tuesday, August 10, 2004

fear.

Today i'm feeling quite scared of my job.
I feel i have so much to do and no time to do everything - that makes me feel unsettled - and then fear comes and attacks.
I hate fear - because there is nothing to be fearfully of. I mean a bit of scaredness is ok - makes you trust in God, on his strength and not mine - and stops any pride, but this fear thing keeps rearing its ugly head, it makes me feel awful.

was reading
2 corinthiansv17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Well I have the Spirit of the Lord in me, but yet i don't think i have freedom from this fear stuff. so thats interesting.
I was thinking yesterday - that the verse above I could claim as a promise. and that actually felt good.
so shall do that again now as i've remembered it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home