Sunday, August 08, 2004

in some ways my last week

Sitting in the pub today I was made aware of how little time i have till i start my job. I basically have one week to sort my life out... but so far most of that is booked up.

I've had a good weekend,
played a gig in brighton on sat, so.... drove 100 miles to the gig, and got there, and found out that i had left my bass drum pedal at home.... argh!
prayed. lots, and ran around looking for an open music shop, but eventually one of the band members had a friend, who had a friend, who's daughter used to play drums who had one in the loft... so got that, it was a horrible pedal, but it work, so did the gig. Was really good fun - it was a wedding. Made me feel very single - lots of couples dancing lots. They look really happy which was good. Made me happy actually - i love making people dance and enjoy themselves :-)

The last week or so i've been trying to catch up with people, - so everything i'm doing i'm taking people with me, so i can spend my time seeing people, I have so many amazing friends. I'm really going to miss them when i move. I beginning to miss them already.

service was good tonight. Jude preached a really good serman on friendship :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home