Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Simple rules

In life there are a few certain unwritten and unspoken rules by which we can expect everyone to live by...

one of which is:
"If you are flea ridden, you are not allowed on my bed."*

This particular rule keeps being broken by our cat.
I've told him it in clear english, and I think in clear cat.
I've chased him off.
I keep the door shut.

But still he manages to get on my bed.

He seems to make use of the fact that sometimes i need to open the door to go to work,
or the toilet, or to eat, or to... well you get the point.

hmmm.
Cats are still cute though.



*Of course this really only applies to animals and imaginary things. If you are a flea ridden friend of mine and you have need of a bed for the night, then tis cool etc

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate John said...

that is the nicest thing ever. i feel so loved. but if i had fleas i would not sit on your bed. i would de-flea. immediately.
ps. dogs are better than cats. they do not climb on your bed unless you are one of those slightly odd owners that lets them sleep with you. like george clooney only that was a pig.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Bob Twells said...

Look it's not his fault he has fleas, he's just being hanging out with the wrong crowd of cat-friends lately!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

My boyfriend's house has 2 cats that visit regularly....and they stick their claws in me, and lick me to make me smell icky, and get hairs all over me, and lie on my head, and.....yes....

I'm with Kate - go dogs :oD

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home