Monday, January 01, 2007

Its a New Year

Happy New Year Wonderful People.

It is now 2007.
So much can change in a year.
I wonder what this year will bring.
What I will do with this precious time I've been given?

Haven't put any thought in to new years resolutions yet.
And I think I might not.

As we were talking last night about hopes and dreams for 2007, someone made the comment that the "survival" is under-rated. That it could be described as a good year if its gotten through.

Hmmm.


I hope to have a breakthrough in my spiritual and emotional life.
I hope to love my friends and to receive their love
I hope to set up a business properly.
I hope to get my website up.
I hope to change the world.
I hope to inspire and encourage some people as they travel on their journey.
I hope to continue to get fitter.
I hope to go to Rwanda.
I hope to really step up as a Learning Mentor.
I hope to chill out a bit and enjoy the present moment!

I also hope a lot of other things. Including writing more blogs....

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil O'Hara said...

Good hopes. Being sure of what you can't see and certain of... I can't quite remember the verse.

Call those things that are not as if they are an all that.

I'll spur you on in the fitness with my amazing physical strength giving you something to aim for. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I'm manly.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

And I'll spur you on with my amazing physical endurance (and - it would seem - stomach muscles!) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Have you read Jude's post here?

Made me grin...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home