Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back from Africa

I'm back. :-)

It was an amazing time. So much to think about and try to remember.
If any one is thinking about going to Africa, then do it :-)
I will blog later about some of my thoughts and experiences... I hope. When time allows. :-)

Since coming back I have now started my new job as a Learning Mentor at Denbigh High School with the added part of doing G&T stuff.
If any one has any unique, fun, or out of the box ideas on how help young people get better GCSE results then please do share :-)

First impressions are good, there is a great LM team here, funny, rude, un PC! friendly and so helpful to me. I will learn loads from them, and hopefully give a lot too.
Denbigh seems to have an incredible wider teaching support system. I have not experienced anything like this. Should be an interesting ride.

Other news... I should be moving place of living soon, and I'm well excited about that! Bring it on!

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Hey Jeff, liking the blog, keep it up! Also, I think I'm gonna apply for a learning mentor job at Denbigh High - can I chat to you about it sometime?

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home