Thursday, March 10, 2005

Luton

I have just had a whistle stop trip to Luton.
There for just 2 days.

It has been really good.
Got to see some of my good friends, and also my Dad, Mum and brother.
Which was so cool.

Unfortunatly there were several people i didn't get to see and that was a bit upsetting.

When ever i have some time off I think of all the things i could do with it, and still it shocks me how quickly time goes.
I didn't get much of the "work" i had planned to do done. Why do i plan work for when i'm meant to be having time off?
I didn't get much of my personal stuff done either.

But seeing my friends was very refreshing. I needed that.
Those of you I did see, thank you very much.
For those of you i didn't see, I'm really sorry, I would have loved to have seen you.
Time always puts a limit on what is possible.

Everyone... go to gadget shop and buy the shocking guns... they are amazing. They hurt just enough to make you not to want to be hit :-) !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil O'Hara said...

Just enough not to want to get hit? your having a laugh aint ya, they proper cained!

Good to see you too buddy, hope you get a chick soon and love her good.

Bye!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

....mm, buy them, but don't play with them with four competitive boistrous brothers....

*shudders*

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home