Saturday, February 19, 2005

Books

I've been a bit slack in the whole book department. things have been a bit crazy around here so less reading has been done. but...

Now discover your strengths was good and inciteful. i'll need to read it again for it to really help me lead/manage people. I think i disagree on a couple of parts with its idea, but mostly its great, and will save some people a lot of time and disappointment continuously working on their weaknesses when they should be working in and on their strengths

after that I read Nick Hornby's "high fidelity" - not sure that counts as a thought provoking/inspiring book, but its a very good book. very well written and i understand a lot of what ROb feels in it :-)

then I read Corrie ten Boom's "in my Fathers House" - its a great book - very inspiring, it is all about her life as she grows up, and the stories about what helped form her, and how she got to know Jesus and stuff like that. Its very easy to read, and very powerful


I'm about to start reading Neil Andersons "The Bondage Breaker"

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate John said...

I think all girls should have to read High Fidelity and all boys should have to read Bridget Jones at school for social studies. So we all understand each other better. And everyone should have to read Tax For Beginners.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home