Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Exercise video pt 2 and not being a girl

Ok. I have now done it 3 nights in a row.
And my stomach hurts :-)
In fact the last "warm down" section literally has us all screaming/shouting in pain.
I know, its pretty pathetic.
But this is us doing more exercise than we have done in quite a while :-)
Of course, now any one who visits will have to enjoy the experience!


But... It has been said that I might be turning in to a girl.
I reject that.
Yesterday on my way to a school we were driving alone a road with a sharp drop either side, and we hit a bad patch of ice (it had snowed all night), and i had to wrestle with the minibus to save us (from may be not death but needing a new minibus and embarrasment, and prob some minor injurys).
All with out any panic or emotional outburst.
(you should have seen it, it was pretty impressive. Needless to say that I drove a bit slower after that. I already was going slower than normal on that road, I wasn't being silly)

Then we got to school - found out we were working in the town hall.
In the town hall was a big hall with a balcony, and some gym stuff.
So in a break, out came the crash mats, and then us very "girly" boys jumped off the balcony on to the crash mats below :-)
Very much fun.

then...
on the way home from school we were driving past a loch and realised that it was frozen. So we stopped the van and went to have a look. Of course, Roger and I went on the ice to try it out... i got about 1 or 2 metres out... then fell straight through :-) Roger came to help me, and fell straight through too... :-)

It wasn't very deep... but was very very very cold. And fun!
And that was just one day...

Then this morning I was crawling under my van to attach a tow rope so we could tow the van till it started... blah blah blah...

:-) Just in case any one was worrying that I had lost the plot :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate John said...

WHY WHY WHY do you tell me this stuff????????????
Am now terified.
Lessons Jeff needs to learn this week:-
DRIVE SLOWER you may die
DO NOT WALK ON ICE you may die
DO NOT HANG OUT UNDERNEATH MOVING CARS you may die

man alive...God must spend all His time getting you out of scrapes!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home