Friday, January 28, 2005

bible verses

Week 1
Psalm 37v37 - think i've said that one before

Week 2
Jeremiah 15v19
Therefore this is what the Lord says:
"If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me;
If you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman.
Let this people turn to you,
but you must not turn to them.

Week 3
Ephesians 5v15
Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

Week 4
Isaiah 49v2
He has made my mouh like a sharpened sword,
in the shadow of his hand he hid me;
he made me ino a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver


I've spent time with these verse,
they are amazing, but my mind is so rubbish at remembering stuff, so they are still not properly in there.
when i get some time i'll write up some of my thoughts about them. If they are interesting, to me any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home