Friday, January 28, 2005

No computer

Due to my computer being ill and in need of repairs I haven't had access to the net for a while, apart from stuff at work.. but thats work related.

It's actually been ok, i thought i'd find it a lot harder to live with without my computer, but there has been so much other stuff to do that i haven't missed it that much,

I've missed reading mails properly, and reading other peoples blogs.
I've missed righting my blog, and getting some of my admin done properly.

I've missed having the easyness of preparing stuff which a computer makes so easier...
had to prepare a talk... and eneded up writing loads of stuff on bits of paper, then putting them in the right order... changing the order etc... and then coping them all out again. :-) old style!!!

so, still i have no computer, and what have i learnt?

that it was one of those things i was beginning to get worried about that i loved it too much, some thing i relied on.
Well, it seems i don't. Which is so cool.
throught out my life it seems that Jesus has taken away anything that I have put above him, and it seems that not having my computer has been part of that.
I love Jesus teaching me stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Yeeeees....

Man... it's tough, isn't it, but so valuable. Learning.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home