Friday, February 16, 2007

Dave Matthews Solo Tour Tickets

I have 1 or 3 (Depending on a couple of people who are getting back to me...) spare tickets to go and see Dave Matthews on his solo tour in Oxford on March 2nd (Friday night).

I shall be driving from Luton if you want a lift.
Each ticket costs £37.50, doors open at 7pm, Dave is on at 8pm.

If you are interested then get back in touch -
either leave a comment, or if you know me well enough to have my mobile number then phone :-)

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Jeff... I saw this and thought of you...

My boyfriend's friend's band did a Parody of Prog entitled The Quest For The Celestine Spatula. It's truly awesome...

I recommend you download the actual track via the links further down rather than listening to the crappy MySpace version.

Beauty.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kieran Murphy said...

Hey Jeff,

How is the running training going?

Just want to check that you haven't run off the face of the earth!

Kieran

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home