Wednesday, May 25, 2005

photoshop

Today i did something i should have done a long time ago that is a big deal to me.

I deleted Photoshop off my computer.

Argh! Is it possible to operate with out Photoshop?
Those of you who don't know me - Photoshop and Notepad are the two most used programs on my computer.
With those two programs I pretty much do everything.

so why did i get rid of it?

Because I don't own it.

I think that now every bit of software on my computer is now legal - and i will spend some time checking that...
I was praying about some stuff, and how to take the band further, and how to bless them, and it hit me - that i was illegally using this bit of software everyday - I decided to delete it... but not until i could afford to buy it... but that too isn't right.
so its gone.
pretty sad - in both ways of looking at it.

Oh well. at the end of the day (or even at the beginning of it) its only stuff.
nice stuff, but just stuff

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

:o) Well done. I was having the same issues with the CAD/CAM prog we use at uni- decided in the end not to go there, and instead spend all my waking hrs at uni using it - woo!

Incidentally, could free progs like GIMP fill the gap slightly until you manage to buy it?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home